Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® for Stafford Virginia Homes For Sale is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience with Stafford Virginia Homes For Sale allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why. There are many factors to consider when you are contemplating making a move. Price is one of the most important.
Another factor to consider is when to sell. The decision about when to put your home on the market is usually determined by when you want or need to move. Once you have decided on a move date, we can analyze the approximate time your home should take to sell by looking at the average time on the market for comparable homes in your price range. We would be happy to gather that information for you when you are ready.
When you do decide to sell, you'll want to view your home through the eyes of a potential buyer. Some points of consideration are:
* Is your home in 'show shape'?
* Are there repairs that need to be made?
* Does the paint need a bit of touching up?
If you would like, We can take a quick tour of your home and suggest some simple ways to prepare your home for the market.
Proper pricing and a home that is in 'show shape' will eliminate some of the hassles and help sell your home faster, maximizing your time and profits.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
To optimize your house for today's market your home should be:
* Competitively priced
* In good condition, with maximum appeal
* Marketed to the widest number of potential buyers
We recently sent you a market evaluation, so you have a good idea of price range. If you want a more precise opinion of value, we would be happy to stop by for a quick tour of your home. This way we can prepare a more thorough market analysis.
Because condition and emotional appeal are so important to the marketability and the value of your home, we can also provide you with some excellent tips and techniques to help you prepare your home for sale. This will enable you to capture the interest of more buyers and help you obtain top dollar.
When you are ready to sell, we will be glad to discuss my marketing plan with you. We have an effective marketing plan, which will provide you with the best possible exposure allowing you to get top dollar for your home.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.